Who we are
Our website address is: https://cyber.com.my/
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it.
After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.).
Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- to assess and process your request for our products and/or services;
- to establish your identity and background;
- assessing your application to register for the use of the cyber.com.my websites;
- assessing your application for subscription;
- to communicate with you;
- to provide services to you;
- to process your payment transactions;
- to respond to your inquiries;
- to administer your participation in contests;
- to conduct internal activities;
- internal investigations, compliance, audit or security purposes including, without limitation, crime detection, prevention and prosecution;
- market surveys and trend analysis;
- to provide you with information on products and services of cyber.com.my ;
- to provide you with information on products and services of our business partners;
- other legitimate business activities of cyber.com.my ;
- if relevant, such other purposes as set out in the General Terms and Conditions and, if applicable, Campaign Terms and Conditions.
Further, please be informed that if required for any of the foregoing Purposes, your Personal Data may be transferred to locations outside Malaysia or disclosed to any member of the cyber.com.my, licensees, business partners and/or service providers, who may be located within or outside Malaysia. Save for the foregoing, your Personal Data will not be knowingly transferred to any place outside Malaysia or be knowingly disclosed to any third party.
The cyber.com.my maintains your Personal Data in our business records while you remain a subscriber, customer or user of any of our products and/or services or a user of the cyber.com.my websites. We also maintain your Personal Data for a period of time after you are no longer a subscriber, customer or user of any of our products and/or services or a user of the cyber.com.my websites if the Personal Data is necessary for the Purposes for which the Personal Data was collected or to fulfil legal requirements.
In order to process your Personal Data, your consent is required. In most instances, it is necessary for us to process your Personal Data in order to provide the service that you had requested for. However, you may limit the processing of your Personal Data in the manner described in the paragraph below.
In relation to direct marketing, you may request by written notice (in accordance with the following paragraph) that we do not process your Personal Data for any of the following purposes: (i) advertising or marketing via phone any product or service of the relevant member of the cyber.com.my or our business partners, (ii) sending to you via post any advertising or marketing material relating to any product or service of the relevant member of the cyber.com.my or our business partners; (iii) sending to you via e-mail or SMS any advertising or marketing material relating to any product or service of the relevant member of the cyber.com.my or our business partners, or (iv) communicating to you by whatever means any advertising or marketing material of the relevant member of the cyber.com.my or our business partners.
This Privacy Notice may be amended at any time from time to time. Any amendment to this Privacy Notice shall be published on the cyber.com.my websites or by other means as we deem fit. Your continued usage of any of our products and/or services or of the cyber.com.my websites shall be deemed to be your agreement to the said amendment of this Privacy Notice.
Data peribadi dan maklumat selainnya (secara keseluruhan, “Data Peribadi”) yang anda berikan atau telah berikan bagi penggunaan laman-laman web cyber.com.my dan, jika relevan, untuk penggunaan, atau langganan, atau pembelian, perkhidmatan dan/atau produk cyber.com.my, termasuk apa-apa maklumat tambahan yang mungkin anda berikan kemudian, bakal digunakan dan diproses oleh pihak kami bagi maksud-maksud berikut:-
- untuk mempertimbangkan dan memproses permintaan anda terhadap produk-produk dan/atau perkhidmatan-perkhidmatan kami;
- untuk memastikan identiti dan latarbelakang anda;
- mempertimbangkan permohonan anda untuk mendaftar bagi penggunaan laman-laman web cyber.com.my;
- mempertimbangkan permohonan langganan anda;
- untuk berhubung dengan anda;
- untuk memberi khidmat kepada anda;
- untuk memproses transaksi-transaksi pembayaran;
- untuk menjawab pertanyaan-pertanyaan anda;
- untuk mentadbir penyertaan anda di dalam pertandingan-pertandingan;
- untuk melaksanakan kegiatan-kegiatan dalaman;
- penyiasatan dalaman, pematuhan, audit atau tujuan-tujuan keselamatan termasuk, tanpa had, pengesanan jenayah penghindaran jenayah dan pendakwaan;
- tinjauan pasaran dan analisis kecenderungan;
- untuk memberi anda maklumat tentang produk-produk dan perkhidmatan-perkhidmatan kami Malaysia;
- untuk memberi anda maklumat tentang produk-produk dan perkhidmatan-perkhidmatan rakan-rakan perniagaan kami;
- kegiatan-kegiatan perniagaan kami Malaysia selainnya yang sah;
- maksud-maksud selainnya seperti yang termaktub di dalam Terma-Terma Penggunaan laman-laman web cyber.com.my; dan/atau
- jika relevan, maksud-maksud selainnya seperti yang termaktub di dalam Terma-Terma dan Syarat-Syarat Am dan, jika terpakai, Terma-Terma dan Syarat-Syarat Kempen.
(secara keseluruhan, “Maksud-Maksud”)
Seterusnya, sila maklum bahawa sekiranya diperlukan bagi mana-mana Maksud-Maksud yang dinyatakan di atas, Data Peribadi anda mungkin dihantar ke lokasi-lokasi di luar Malaysia atau dizahirkan kepada mana-mana ahli kami, pemegang lesen, rakan perniagaan dan/atau pemberi khidmat, yang mungkin berada di dalam atau luar Malaysia. Selain dari yang dinyatakan di sini, Data Peribadi anda tidak akan, dengan sedarinya, dipindahkan ke mana-mana tempat di luar Malaysia atau dizahirkan ke mana-mana pihak ketiga.
kami Malaysia menyimpan Data Peribadi anda di dalam rekod perniagaan kami selagi anda seorang pengguna laman-laman web cyber.com.my dan/atau seorang pelanggan atau pengguna apa-apa produk dan/atau perkhidmatan cyber.com.my. Kami juga menyimpan Data Peribadi anda untuk jangkamasa tertentu selepas anda tidak lagi seorang pengguna laman-laman web cyber.com.my dan/atau seorang pelanggan atau pengguna apa-apa produk dan/atau perkhidmatan cyber.com.my sekiranya Data Peribadi berkenaan diperlukan untuk Maksud-Maksud Data Peribadi berkenaan dikumpul dan/atau bagi memenuhi kehendak undang-undang.
Untuk memproses Data Peribadi anda, persetujuan anda diperlukan. Di dalam kebanyakan situasi, adalah menjadi keperluan bagi kami untuk memproses Data Peribadi anda untuk menyediakan perkhidmatan yang diminta oleh anda. Walau bagaimanpun, sekiranya anda ingin menghadkan pemprosesan Data Peribadi anda, anda boleh berbuat demikian seperti yang dinyatakan di dalam perenggan di bawah.
Sehubungan dengan pemasaran langsung, anda boleh meminta secara notis bertulis (seperti yang diperuntukkan di dalam perenggan seterusnya) agar kami tidak memproses Data Peribadi anda bagi mana-mana maksud-maksud berikut: (i) pengiklanan atau pemasaran menerusi telefon produk atau perkhidmatan ahli kami yang berkenaan atau rakan-rakan perniagaan kami, (ii) mengirim kepada anda menerusi pos bahan pengiklanan atau pemasaran ahli kami yang berkenaan atau rakan-rakan perniagaan kami, (iii) menghantar menerusi emel atau sistem pesanan ringkas (SMS) bahan pengiklanan atau pemasaran ahli kami yang berkenaan atau rakan-rakan perniagaan kami; atau (iv) berkomunikasi dengan anda menerusi apa cara sekali pun apa-apa bahan pengiklanan atau pemasaran ahli kami yang berkenaan atau rakan-rakan perniagaan kami.
Anda boleh pada bila-bila masa selepas ini mengemukakan pertanyaan, aduan dan tertakluk kepada pembayaran fi yang ditetapkan, meminta secara bertulis, akses kepada, dan pembetulan terhadap, Data Peribadi anda atau menghadkan pemprosesan Data Peribadi anda seperti yang dinyatakan di perenggan di atas dengan menghantar permintaan berkenaan kepada Pegawai Perlindungan Data Peribadi menerusi pos berdaftar atau (sekiranya anda seorang pelanggan perkhidmatan TV berbayar cyber.com.my) emel (yang perlu dikirimkan daripada alamat emel yang telah didaftarkan dengan cyber.com.my) seperti yang dinyatakan di bawah:
Jika anda seorang bekas pelanggan atau bekas pengguna apa-apa produk dan/atau perkhidmatan kami, harap maklum bahawa kami akan terus memproses Data Peribadi anda sebagaimana dinyatakan di dalam Notis Privasi ini melainkan jika kami menerima bantahan anda. Anda boleh melaksanakan hak-hak anda berkenaan dengan Data Peribadi anda sepertimana dinyatakan di atas.
Notis Privasi ini mungkin dipinda pada bila-bila masa dan dari semasa ke semasa. Sebarang pindaan akan dinyatakan di dalam laman-laman web cyber.com.my atau menerusi kaedah lain yang kami anggap sesuai. Penggunaan berterusan apa-apa produk dan/atau perkhidmatan kami atau laman-laman web cyber.com.my akan dianggap sebagai persetujuan anda terhadap pindaan tersebut.
By voluntarily providing us with Personal Data, you are consenting to our use of it in accordance with this Policy. If you provide Personal Data, you acknowledge and agree that such Personal Data may be transferred from your current location to the offices and servers of the Company.
Our Policy may change from time to time. As a result, at times it may be necessary for us to make changes to this Policy. We reserve the right to update, revise or modify this Policy at any time and from time to time without prior notice. Please review this policy periodically, and especially before you provide us any of your Personal Data. This Policy was last updated on the date indicated above. Your continued use of the Services after any changes, revisions or modifications to this Policy shall indicate your agreement with the terms of such revised Policy.
3. PARENTAL ADVISORY
ONE OR MORE OF OUR SERVICES ARE NOT CATERED TO USER UNDER THE AGE OF 18 AS OUR SERVICES MAY PROVIDE ACCESS TO MUSIC OR OTHER CONTENT THAT CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT INCLUDING USE OF PROFANE LANGUAGE AND/OR SEXUAL REFERENCES. IF YOU ARE, PLEASE OBTAIN YOUR PARENT/GUARDIAN’S PERMISSION BEFORE USING AND/OR ACCESSING OUR SERVICES. PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA UNLESS YOU HAVE OBTAINED PERMISSION FROM YOUR PARENT/GUARDIAN. PARENTAL DISCRETION IS ADVISED FOR ALL USERS BELOW 18. WE ENCOURAGE PARENT/GUARDIAN TO MONITOR THEIR CHILDREN’S INTERNET USAGE AND TO HELP ENFORCE OUR POLICY BY INSTRUCTING THEIR CHILDREN NEVER TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA THROUGH THE SERVICE WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THAT A CHILD UNDER THE AGE OF 18 HAS PROVIDED PERSONAL DATA TO US THROUGH OUR SERVICES, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL ENDEAVOUR TO DELETE THAT INFORMATION FROM OUR DATABASE. OTHERWISE ALL PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED BY A USER SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED BY A USER ABOVE 18 OR HAS OBTAINED THE RELEVANT PERMISSION FROM THEIR PARENT/GUARDIAN.
4. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- device-specific information such as hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, memory, sound card data, IP address.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. This is described in detailed below.
- details of how you use our services such as your search queries.
- total number of visitors using our Services, the number of visitors to each page of our Services,
- how our users use and interact with our Services.
As an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, We often conduct research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analysed on an aggregate basis. We may share this non-identifiable and aggregate data with our affiliates, agents and business partners but this type of non-identifiable and aggregate does not identify you personally. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
5. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
We use the Personal Data you provide in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. If you provide Personal Data for certain reason, we may use the Personal Data in connection with the reason for which it was provided. Your Personal Data and Information may also be used by us, our affiliates or Authorized Third Parties for the following reasons:-
- For the purposes of technical administration of the Services;
- For research and development;
- Statistical analysis;
- Customer administration;
- Profiling services preferences;
- Finance and marketing operations and activities and/or as required in the provision of our services including but not limited to credit control services;
- In compliance with any regulatory, statutory or legal obligation imposed on us by any relevant authority;
- To operate and provide the Services to you;
- To support your questions about the use of the Services;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent activity;
- To provide other goods and services by Us or its designated representatives and/or business partners to you or parties designated by you and matters ancillary thereto;
- To verify and process payment when you use the Services;
- To verify and record your personal particulars including comparing it with information from other sources and using the information to communicate with you;
- To conduct market research of the users of the Services including the number of users, the frequency of use, profile of users and using such analysis for our business plans, the enhancement of our products and services, targeted advertisements and conveying such information in broad aggregate terms to third parties who have or propose to have business dealings with Digital Five;
- To send you information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services and those of third party organizations selected by Us;
If we intend on using any Personal Data in any manner that is not consistent with this Policy, you will be informed of such anticipated use prior to or at the time at which the Personal Data is collected.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. As such we will not sell or rent your Personal Data save and except as provided herein. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below.
Business Transfer. As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
cyber.com.my Group. We may also share your Personal Data with cyber.com.my Group for purposes consistent with this Policy.
Authorized Third Party. Where services from such Authorized Third Party is required, we will share your Personal Data on a strictly confidential basis. Authorized Third Party will not be allowed to use your personal information disclosed to them except for the limited purpose of providing the particular service.
7. THIRD PARTY SERVICES
Our Services may provide a link or a platform to third party applications, websites and/or services to make available certain Services to you (“Third Party Services”). This Third Party Services may contain, from time to time, links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites or of any third party. You should review the privacy policies of such Third Party Services. This Policy applies solely to information collected by our Services.
What is a Cookie?
When you use our Services, your Device will automatically be issued with a cookie. Cookies are text files that are placed in your Device’s hard drive to identify your Device to our server. Generally, cookies themselves only record those areas of the site that have been visited by the Device in question, and the duration. Many websites and/or Software Application do this whenever a user visits their site in order to track traffic flow.
Depending upon the type of Device you are using, you may set your Device to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these, of course, means that certain personalized Services cannot then be provided to you.Cookies:-
9. OPTING-OUT, CHANGE, UPDATE OF AND ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You may be able to access and/or use our Services without providing us any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to access and/or use certain Services.
However, when you choose to provide us with such Personal Data, we may also use your Personal Data and Information to contact you in the future to tell you about our services we believe will be of interest to you. If we do so, each communication we sent you will contain instructions permitting you to “opt-out” of receiving future marketing communications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us or you may opt-out by replying UNSUBCRIBE in the subject line in the e-mail sent or by e-mailing us.
You can write to us via admin[at]cyber.com.my at any time to obtain details of the Personal Data we hold about you. Please quote your name, address,. It would be helpful if you also provide brief details of what information you want a copy of. We may charge a reasonable sum permitted by existing laws to cover our administration costs.
We reserve the right to refuse to provide our Users with a copy of their Personal Data, but will give reasons for our refusal.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect your Personal Data from unAuthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unAuthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All our employees and data processors, who have access to and are associated with the processing of Personal Data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information.
11. TRANSFERRING YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF MALAYSIA
12. CONTACTING THE WEBSITE
If you have any questions about this Policy or your dealings with the Services, please write to: admin[at]cyber.com.my